Here's your recipe for the day:
Laura's Easy Hamburger Cone Things
6-8 flat bottomed edible ice cream cones
1. Preheat oven to a suitable hamburger-safe tempurature.
2. Mix the hamburger with some bread crumbs and an egg (sorry we forgot to put the bread crumbs and the egg in the ingredients section...oops.)
3. Put a handful of the hamburger mixture in each of the ice cream cones.
4. Bake meated-cones until they're not pink anymore.
5. Use ketchup for icing and add sprinkles! (also not in the ingredients section, these are optional)